Types of reports
- Visitors with details - detailed information on each visitor
- Conversions — completed Conversions (leads and sales);
- Campaigns - reports with entries grouped by campaign name;
- Operating systems
- Device types
- Device models
- Regions and states
- Mobile Carriers
- Search Engines
- Sub ID 1
- Sub ID 2
- Sub ID 3
- Sub ID 4
Which formats are reports exported to?
To CSV and HTML format in UTF-8 encoding.
What is the difference between leads and sales?
Check the page “conversions#the_difference_between_leads_and_sales|Conversions”.
How do I get reports with other parameters (campaign_id, banner_id, etc.)
You can get reports with existing parameters: Sub ID 1, Sub ID 2, Sub ID 3, Sub ID 4, Source and other.
1. Open “Settings” - “Misc” tab.
2. Add the parameter to the Aliases list.
campaign_id in the field “sub_id_1”,
banner_id in “sub_id_2”.
What is the difference between income and profit?
Profit is a revenue minus expenses.
EPV (Earnings per Visit). The formula:
revenue / number of visitors.
CPV (Cost per Visit). The formula:
cost / number of visitors.
CR (Conversion Rate). The formula:
amount of conversions / number of visitors × 100.
CRl (Conversion Rate to leads). The formula:
amount of leads / number of visitors × 100.
CRs (Conversion Rate to sales). The formula:
number of sales / number of visitors × 100.
EC (Earning per conversion). The formula:
revenue / number of conversions × 100.
ROI (Return of Investment). The formula:
(revenue - cost) / cost * 100.
Why the income and profit ROI indicators does not change?
You need to configure the receiving postbacks from affiliate networks.
What should I do if all the reports are empty?
Go to “Service > Status” page. Make sure the statistics is processed and there are no errors.
How can I change the report currency?
Change it at the Settings page.
How can the customer or a third party access the reports?
Create a new user, choose the campaigns and reports accessible to this user.
"No data" message in each report
Check the Cron settings at “Status” page and error log /var/log/errors.log.
Unable to export a large report (csv/html), error Timeout
Reports are exported to the directory
export/. You can download it through FTP.
How to open CSV in Excel?
- Create a new table;
- File → Import;
- Leave the option «CSV file», click «Import» and choose your file;
- Choose «Original data type: Delimited», «File origin: Cyrillic (Windows)», press «Next»;
- Leave only «Delimeters: Semicolon», press Finish.
- At the appeared window press «OK».
How to get a report by the passed parameter?
You can use reports by Sub ID 1..4.
- Open the page “Settings > Other”;
- Find a field of aliases sub_id_1;
- Add your campaign parameter. For example, “zone_id”.
After that the report Sub ID 1 begins to fill.